- You must conduct only authorized business on the system.
- Your level of access to systems and networks owned by GovQA is limited to ensure your access is no more than necessary to perform your legitimate tasks or assigned duties. If you believe you are being granted access that you should not have, you must immediately notify the GovQA Operations Center 630-985-1300 Option 1 (support).
- You must maintain the confidentiality of your authentication credentials such as your password. Do not reveal your authentication credentials to anyone; a GovQA employee should never ask you to reveal them. Any issue pertaining to security, privacy or access permissions should be directed to and discussed with only the GovQA Security Team.
- You must follow proper logon/logoff procedures. You must manually logon to your session; do not store you password locally on your system or utilize any automated logon capabilities. You must promptly logoff when session access is no longer needed. If a logoff function is unavailable, you must close your browser. Never leave your computer unattended while logged into the system.
- You must report all security incidents or suspected incidents (e.g., lost passwords, improper or suspicious acts) related to GovQA systems and networks to the GovQA Operations Center 630-985-1300 Option 1 (support). All such incidents should be reported to a member of the GovQA Security Team.
- You must not establish any unauthorized connections between systems, networks, and applications owned by GovQA.
- Your access to systems and networks owned by GovQA is governed by, and subject to, all federal laws, including, but not limited to, the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. 552a, if the applicable GovQA system maintains individual Privacy Act information. Your access to GovQA systems constitutes your consent to the retrieval and disclosure of the information within the scope of your authorized access, subject to the Privacy Act, and applicable state and federal laws.
- You must safeguard system resources against waste, loss, abuse, unauthorized use or disclosure, and misappropriation.
- You must not browse, search or reveal information hosted by GovQA except in accordance with that which is required to perform your legitimate tasks or assigned duties.
- You must not retrieve information, or in any other way disclose information, for someone who does not have authority to access that information.
- You must ensure that your web browser is configured to warn about invalid site certificates.
- You understand that any person or business entity who obtains information from a computer connected to the Internet in violation of computer-use restrictions is in violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
- You agree to contact the GovQA IT Security Team at 630-985-1300 Option 1 (support) if you do not understand any of these rules.
© 2018 · GovQA