Join Us on May 7 for Session 2 of the Florida User Group!
GovQA is hosting a second session of the Florida User Group Meeting to empower YOU, our customers to use the GovQA platform to its fullest capabilities.
User Groups provide the opportunity for system users to meet with GovQA Staff to get their questions answered, share best practices and learn how other nearby Florida agencies are leveraging the GovQA System.
We will cover the same material here as Session 1 held on April 3.
During this meeting, expect to gain:
- Valuable tips and tricks to help you operate more efficiently in compliance with Sunshine Laws
- Live interaction with the GovQA Team
- Intricate knowledge of the GovQA platform, based on your needs and requirements
- Review what’s new in 2020 and the GovQA Product Roadmap
- Knowledge share with other Florida users on how they’re getting the most from GovQA
Reserve Your Webinar Seat Now
Please be sure to complete the section marked TOPICS YOU WANT TO BE SURE ARE COVERED. This will help us build an agenda that specifically focuses on topics that are pertinent to Florida Public Record and Sunshine Laws, and interest you.