GovQA’s Request Volume Reduction Tool
Patent-Pending Deflection =
REDUCED REQUEST VOLUME
The volume of public records requests has increased significantly in recent years — and so has the complexity of requests. If you’re a state or local government seeing exponential increases in open records requests, you’re not alone. The public safety sector may be seeing some of the largest increases in request volume, given the widening adoption of bodycam and dashcam video records being generated across the country.
Can your current public records process withstand these increases in request volume? Likely not, if you’re seeing backlogs already.
Patent-Pending Deflection from GovQA can help…
You can modernize your records process today and keep up with the pace of change! GovQA’s patent-pending deflection tools can help reduce your request volume via:
- In-line Deflection: keywords trigger alerts with links to FAQ information available on your portal
- Side Deflection: keywords which match published records request responses trigger alerts with links to the relevant files
- Materials Estimates: Pop-outs for materials fees and built-in tools to send estimates when permitted by law
Get relevant data to requesters BEFORE they submit. If they submit anyway, you have admin side tools:
- Similar Requests Found: pop-up alert to view duplicates
- Link Similar Requests: button to link similar request — so when you respond to one, you respond to all
- Trending Topics: proactively post info on hot topics so visitors can opt-in and auto-follow for updates.
Interested in how GovQA can help you reduce request volume? Contact GovQA for more information about our patent-pending deflection today!
Right click the infographic above to download it for personal use. Or use the share buttons below to post the image to social media.
Drowning in Public Records Requests? Click the stormy sea to read the article.