Join Us for a California User Group on June 10!
GovQA is hosting a Virtual California User Group Meeting to empower YOU, our customers to use the GovQA platform to its fullest capabilities.
User Groups provide the opportunity for system users to virtually meet with GovQA Staff to get their questions answered, share best practices, and learn how other nearby California agencies are leveraging the GovQA System.
During this meeting, expect to gain:
- Valuable tips and tricks to help you operate more efficiently in compliance with Public Record Laws
- Live interaction with the GovQA Team
- Intricate knowledge of the GovQA platform, based on your needs and requirements
- Review what’s new in 2020 and the GovQA Product Roadmap
- Knowledge share with other California users on how they’re getting the most from GovQA
Reserve Your Webinar Seat Now
Please be sure to complete the section marked TOPICS YOU WANT TO BE SURE ARE COVERED. This will help us build an agenda that specifically focuses on topics that are pertinent to California Public Record and interest you.