Empowering Cities to Create Sustainable Growth and Strong Local Economy
GovQA’s GoLocal Technologies helps attract, retain and expand emerging businesses while creating a vibrant Municipality-Business-Citizen (M2B2C) ecosystem. Provide revenues to businesses and services for citizens – all in a convenient and aggregated manner that lowers costs for citizens, businesses, and municipalities when compared to the individual offerings available in the marketplace.
Expand Economic Development Efforts
- Comprehensive listing of assets such as commercial/industrial properties
- Provide central access to permits, code enforcement, and zoning data
- Aggregate available job training and economic incentives, etc.
- Provide leads for registered businesses
- Issue real-time alerts to citizens “following” their favorite business
Provide Access to the City Departments, Mayor, and Council
- Post information real-time on branded web and mobile pages
- Send Push Notifications using the CityWide Mobile App
- Auto-answer questions and take requests over the web and mobile
- Aggregate business updates and send to citizens periodically
- Offer optional sponsorship space on the Business Directory and CityWide Mobile
Promote Community Groups, Parks & Rec, Library, etc.
- Connect to cultural groups and recreation services
- Provide branded web and mobile pages for every group and service
- Comprehensive directory listing of city amenities and tourist attractions