We are currently seeking a full-time, experienced, Account Executive to join our leading nationwide team and build deeper relationships with existing accounts within our national, state, and local government markets. Focus will be specifically around our Compliance Suite of software products that are servicing the country’s largest cities, counties, and state agencies. This individual may have considerable consulting and business process improvement experience.
In this Account Executive position, your responsibility will be to call on our key government customers (Managers, CIO’s, etc.) to discover how our compliance tools can help these organizations efficiently handle special and intricate processing requests. This is a solutions-oriented consultative relationship that will involve in-depth discussions with state and local governments.
You will be supported by multiple products that are market leaders, hundreds of references and a team of professionals in our Woodridge, Illinois offices. Our modern approach to sales and service allows us to connect with prospects online or by phone daily; build relationships through online demos and webinars; and close deals by working with legal departments and buyers over the web. We then customize, implement, and train using a portfolio of online technologies.
We are specifically looking for a PROVEN solution-oriented Account Executives in the Government Software area that is comfortable with web and SaaS technologies, can grow relationships with our existing customers, and can demonstrate a solid understanding of account support and Microsoft tools.
- College Degree (Masters preferred)
- 4+ years of account management or consulting experience (ideally in the public sector)
- 3+ years of technology sales experience using phone and web-demo products
- Superior written, phone, and web communication skills
- Familiarity with software and software sales
- Working knowledge of support tools (ACT!, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Independent self-starter
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based upon experience
- Uncapped commissions
- Opportunity for career growth
- Comprehensive personal health benefits
- Vacation, sick days, personal days, holidays
- 401k, flex medical and dependent care plans, dental and vision plans